Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Have you done the thing above you?

Go down 
+5
Alek
blaze7734
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep checking this forum, because its second nature now, as soon as i get bored i click on my favorites and this is the first thing thats on it. But nobody is posting anymore. Soooooooo. To play this game look at the post above you, answer if you have done it or not, and then think of something else for the next person who posts to answer.

Have you ever fallen out of your chair at school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

I think I have, but I honestly cant remember any specific occasion. Its one of those things almost everyone does at least once in their life.

Have you ever got in any major school detention, such as outreach or staying after class to clean the gum off the bottom of all the desks?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Nope. I had a teacher that gave detention for every time you missed a homework assignment, so I stayed after once for that. But we just talked the whole time...

Have you ever found a large sum of money (say $20+) just laying out on the street?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Yep. Someone just dropped a 20 dollar bill literally on the sidewalk directly in front of my house once. Cha-ching.

Another crazy thing, its not money, but its just as good. Me and Dylan were walking his dog in his neighborhood about a month and a half ago, and there is this iPhone just sitting there in the middle of the road. He picks it up, its in perfect condition, and it works. Its a 3GS. Its his new phone now.

ONE MORE OCCASION. My brother found a parakeet just sitting in someones driveway once. He took it home and we kept it.

Have you ever slept in a very strange place, other than a bed, couch, or floor?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

No I haven't, though I wish I could sleep in my closet just to know why my cat does it.

Have you ever had to unclog a toilet with your hands? (This didn't happen to me, but a good friend of mine when he backed up the toilet in a hotel room)
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 pm

DarkRecon wrote:
No I haven't, though I wish I could sleep in my closet just to know why my cat does it.

This response made me laugh.

Uh, no. In a hotel, the staff will unclog the toilet for you. I'd imagine it'd be embarrassing, but it's better than using your hands.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am

(I have slept in a closet multiple times...)

I dont really know how to answer this one. I guess its a yes, but it was when I was still in diapers. It wasnt bad enough to hurt anyone either. I dont really count it if I cant even remember it and if no one got hurt.

Have you ever pantsed someone?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 am

Pantsed? No. Wedgied? Yes. I never understood the reason for pantsing someone... i always thought it was gay and not funny at all..

Have you ever been in an earthquake?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 pm

No and after Japan, I don't want to.

Have you ever done a face-plant?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, I did gymnastics for like 5 years. Sucks so hard.

Have you ever had your mouth rinsed out with soap?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 am

Ew, no. That is such an old cartoon thing to do for parents to do to their kids. I never understood why thats necessary... unless you had some mutation disease where unless you put soap in your mouth immediately you would either die or end up deformed.

Have you ever been up close to a dangerous wild animal?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes, but me and the shark were separated by glass.

Have you seen this video?: I think it's epicsauce.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

(your lucky im the one answering this)
No actually I haven't before now, but I do agree that it is epicsauce. I like how it shows the original characters at the beginning, like Red, Green, Gold, and Silver. But that girl in the middle is NOT the official Crystal, so they fail ):
I only wished they showed Yellow. Shes my favorite.

~do not read this if you do not give a flying flip about pokemon~
Spoiler:

Do you believe you've ever seen a ghost, IF your the type to believe that kind of stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:27 pm

I dont think ive seen a ghost, but i think spirits and stuff exist. In islam they are called Jins and animals are the only things that can see them. I only believe this because of my cat, sometimes i will see him stare at nothing and then dart away. Maybe hes just retarded.

Have you ever had surgery? (tonsillectomy/wisdom teeth dont count)
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Nope!

Have you ever been to Disney Land?!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm

YES
I was only 6 though, I wish I had gone when I was older like now so I could actually remember most of it. I remember parts of it but if I was older I could have enjoyed the things like the big roller coasters and stuff. I remember that I went in this big cave that had a roller coaster at the end, and I was bawling my eyes out because the cave was covered in skeletons and scary shit. My dad just sat there reading a fake mid evil book while I screamed and cried.

Have you ever dressed your pet up in clothes?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:45 am

Yes, I have a gasmask and a small babies hoody and an arrangement of other things. Pretty much, go google image Call of Pripyat. That was Szimat for about 30 minutes.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 am

Mmmm. No?

Have you ever been talking smack about someone, only to find out they were right behind you?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:41 am

Yes, I saw this "tough" looking guy from my school on what looked like a mandate, told my friends, he was walking past and heard. Seriously though, totally looked like a mandate.

(I was quoting Pocahontas, couldn't think of one D:)

Have you ever accidently told the truth instead of lie and in the end hurted or offended someone?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Hmm. I was usually pretty good about avoiding that. I hated conflicts and tried to avoid them as much as possible. If there was ever something that I wanted to say that was negative about someone, I would either just wait until they left or giggle to myself when their not looking.

Have you ever thought you saw a UFO or do you believe aliens?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Nope. I've mistaken a bird for a plane once though :X

Have you ever dreamed of yourself dreaming?
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Yup, i dreamed that i was in a car driving, and then i crashed it, and i saw myself dreaming so it was just a dream, like a dream within a dream..... INCEPTION

Have you walked past someone and they were talking smack about you?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 am

No people don't talk smack about me, I'm too lovable. I'm kidding obviously, I'm sure they do, but I've never caught someone doing it.

Have you even eaten an entire large pizza by yourself?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Plenty of times during the summer.
I have the metabolism of a garbage disposal.

Have you ever chugged one of those 12 liter bottles of cola. Any kind.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 am

I hope you mean 2 liter, otherwise i want to know where you buy your soda. But yes actually i have, afterwards i had the longest piss of my life, it was great

Has anyone ever seen you in your underwear other than family? (Or lovers)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 am

Yes, it was a clothes optional party.
I was part of the the small portion of guests who wore only underwear... and a pirate hat.

Have you ever been really excited to watch a movie, only to fall asleep at the cinema?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you done the thing above you?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next